- With a bout of ill health and recovery, SJ’s household is now back to normal.
- SJ does feel a little bad about cutting through the bloggathon half way, but the circumstances were such that she was helpless.
- M has started swimming classes at school and enjoys every bit of it.
- M had his parent , teacher meeting couple of weeks ago. The teacher was in full praises of M – his general knowledge, his communication, his creativity etc etc…But, just as expected being Mine and J’s child – of course, he has to be talkative isn’t it ??? The teacher mentioned that he is too talkative…and she has to request him to please stop talking or explaining something..which he over does..he he he..had fun listening to the teachers comments…But on a serious note – I wonder if his creativity would even be recognised if he was in one of the schools in India…His creativity would be crushed like a flower and he would be writing pages and pages of homework until his hands pain and he starts hating writing , altogether !
- J has changed his car and behaves like a little boy with a new toy…So much that last night, he got back from work, watched a few videos about the car and went off downstairs to spend time with his new toy. There were no signs of him until 10.45 PM, SJ had to call him on his phone and remind him that it’s 10.45 and he has to have his dinner and get to bed , so he can get to work the next day…Ooph..Guys I tell ya !
- Watched Rajini Murugan, Kathakali, Thanga magan and other new movies…Watched Some old Visu movies over the weekend too..like Penman aval kanmani…Prefer watching the old movies over the silly new ones that have a weak story line.
- Watched an old Vishnuvardhan and Suhasini kannada movie called Bandana – The best movie that I have watched in a few years now, this 80’s movie is a classic. A story about two doctors, a love triangle, A women’s life and her work-life balance , and sacrifice. The ending was unacceptable – I wonder how people could actually transfer life from one body to another, if this option was practical…won’t everyone be doing it. Over all enjoyed the movie.
- M’s half term leave starts next week, he has been signed up in the child care for a week..He enjoys it. He play eats and spends time with other kids, making friends. Sometimes I do feel bad to wake him up even during his term leave and pack him off to child care, but to think of it in another angle – he does enjoy it rather than feeling bored at home.
- SJ is on a mission to do something about her weight gain, first step towards it will be yoga classes from sunday for an hour 🙂
- Well ! Thats all from now…will get back to the blog soon !
- Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org Leave me your comments - Would Love to hear from you !