* M started school and they had a staggered start. First week was until 12.00, second week is until 1.30 and from next week will be until 3.15 pm. He loves his new school, there are about 8 kids in his class and he loves the attention. I’m glad we put him in this school as compared to the other neighbouring schools as they have 30+ students in the class and M would have felt a little lost.
* This monday I packed M’s first lunch – I wish I’d take a pic but didn’t in the morning rush. M’s first lunch comprised of Wholemeal bread sandwich with Jam and Cheese + Banana + Golden honey balls (Cereal) which he likes to snack. Since his school had instructed me that he carries only sandwiches, rolls or burgers I stick to that menu, but try to keep it healthy. Today he carried – Egg, cheese whole meal sandwich + Cut Pear + Banana.
* M loves reading and we read a whopping number of books recently. Those included – Scruffy Bear and the six white mice, Scruffy Bear and the lost ball, Tyrannosaurus Drip, Jack and the beanstalk, Lamb-a-roo, Gruffalo , There’s an ouch in my pouch, Tiny’s big wish and many more…
* M’s growing to be more logical : The other day I…when watching TV…I exclaimed a shock – ” Haaaaannnnnnn with a deep breadth ” and M turned around and said…Come’on mummy they are just elephants running wildly….I held my breath and shut my mouth 🙂
* I’m always accused of exaggerating when I speak – It’s an inborn quality. For ex: When I was little, I cooked up and exaggerated stories where I tell my cousin brother we had a chocolate mat at home and every evening we would sit on it and eat the chocolates while watching TV. J accuses me of exaggeration and he tells me he would believe only 70% of what I tell him as the rest is all exaggeration 😦 Now, I literally got stumped by M for the same reason and for the very first time. I exclaimed during baby talk wow so many butterflies…and M said..where ? I can just see one not ‘so many’ ! Stumped 🙂
* He gets back home from school and tells me that carrots are good for his eyes and he wants carrots in his lunch box the next day. GOD bless that kid in his class who gave him this information.
* He loves singing and goes on ” I don’t care who you are, where your from as long as you love me” or ” Where ever you go , what ever you do…I will be right here waiting for you ” or Ishqqq Shavaa…from jab tak hain jaan or ” Ohh Shanti Shantii..O shanti…yen uyire uyire nee yendhi from Varnaam Ayiram …
* I go all teary eyed when he puts his water bottle on the floor just to give me a hug before entering his class and then picks it up and walks into class every mornings.
* I love it when he says ” Mummy and Daddy are the only best friends I will have for ever” awwww…Enjoying all this baby talk at least until he turns out a rebellious teenager.