For no valid reason, i’d just stopped writing. Here’s to reversing it.
* M’s doing good. He’s a “Snow Flake” in his School Christmas play. I’m sourcing for white t-shirt and white tights for the “Snow Flake”. Curious to know what his dialoques were , I asked him about his “Play” at school for which the brat replied ” yes, I play whenever I want – I play with toys and I also play with my friends”. All that I did was burst out laughing at his childish ignorance of the English language complexities.
* M has started speaking a few sentences in the British Accent – “We are going out, Aren’t we ? ” he asked in style and posh – rolling in the R’s and posing a wavery accent
* My left big toe joint was swollen for no reason last week, the pain was so terrible that the weight of the blanket on my feet seemed a burden. I visited the clinic with an emergency appointment and went through a blood test. Blood test results have declared that the C reactive Protein and Pottasium content is higher than normal range. A Doc is scheduled to call me and discuss the result on Friday. Crossing my fingers though my toe joint is back to normal with the anti inflamation medications.
* It’s my Mom’s B’day today. Dad took my Mom on a special date and bought her Sarees. Mom n dad had dinner with Sis’s family at a Restuarant. I’ m missing Bangalore and Family.
* J’s undergoing mid life crisis, he seems to need re-assurance and wants change his carreer path. His mind is so confused that even if he jumps into a jungle safari suit tomorrow morning and drives off to feed the lions in the african plains, I would be least surprised.
* My boredom has got the better of me. I’m volunteering at a local church 3 times a week 9-12 to assist with tasks. I’m sure it’s going to be an enriching experience soothing my nerves with meeting people and interacting.